Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm sitting here trying to get tired enough to go to bed, watching the minutes tick closer to midnight knowing I have to be up at 6:15. Tomorrow is not going to be much fun. So what do I do? I decide now is the perfect time to start a blog. That is the way my twisty brain works. Not only am I feeling the pressure of, what's the word for not being able to sleep? Oh yeah, insomnia. Not only am I feeling pressure of insomnia taunting me when I have to be up early but I add get the bright idea to make my ADD riddled noggin ponder what my very first post will be.

Will it be funny? Prophetic? Interesting? Nah, it's just the crazy ramblings of an author who should be in bed and has had one too many cups of herbal tea tonight. I promise the next will be better. Well-maybe not-I could be setting myself up for failure making you a promise like that. Yeah, it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment